Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Iain


I drew this back in the summer, i have a back log of drawings, I don't know why I haven't been posting except to say that I'm out of the habit. I used to feel anxious until I had posted for the day and now I often don't think of it. I'm working on the bar paintings and getting this book out so my focus a has been elsewhere. Sketch of the day has become a bit of a joke, I must admit, I'll have another go and see what happens, and and apologies for those of you who are visiting the site of late. I'll do better.

3 comments:

Hans Jenssen Illustration said...

I'm really pleased that your recent absence has been due to all those excuses you mentioned, and not that you had been abducted by Somali pirates, which is what I had been assuming. Lovely sketch of Iain. Do you have any more from the air base?

Stephen Gardner said...

I'm done on the Air force drawings but I do have to start working on paintings soon. Hope you guys are doing well.

Mamun said...

hi all
I need some clicks on my 2 pages. it is high eCPM for being law related keyword. urls are

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2007/07/visa-conman-graham-copsey-sent.html

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2009/02/visa-conman-graham-copseys-bac.html

I am using asian accounts for automated comments using software. So there will be no possibility to catch. asian people really fool. also filling captcha using decapthar account.

if you need software i can supply. 56$ only.

contact with me